HP Deskjet 2540 is an All-in-one printer that can you use for printing, copying, and scanning your digital content. This printer support both Black/white and color content. Speaking about printing capability, HP Deskjet 2540 powered by ink-jet printing technology with 1 pigment black cartridge, 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow) Ink Cartridge Configurations. HP Deskjet 2540 also able to do the printing jobs at a good speed, where the printer can print up to up to 20 ppm in mono, up to 16 ppm for color content.
In Copying, HP Deskjet 2540 can copy your digital content at speed 4.5 ppm in mono, and up to 3 ppm (color), with the maximum copy resolution of Up to 600 x 300 dpi Both in mono and color content. You can see the printer specifications below, to know more what can you get from this HP Deskjet 2540.
HP Deskjet 2540 Office Machine
- Type: printer / copier / scanner
- Functions: copier, printer, scanner
- Monthly Duty Cycle (maximum): 1000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 300 – 400 pages
- Printing Technology: ink-jet
- Printing Output Type: color
- Office Machine Features: HP Auto Wireless Connect, scan to folder
- Maximum Printing Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Maximum Printing Speed: Up to 20 ppm (mono) / up to 16 ppm (color)
- Maximum Resolution B/W: 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Resolution Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations: PCL 3 GUI
- Maximum Printing Speed Black/White: 20 ppm
- Maximum Printing Speed Color: 16 ppm
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 1 pigment black cartridge, 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors): Cyan, magenta, yellow, pigment black
- Nozzle Configuration: 336 nozzles (black), 612 nozzles (color)
- First Print Out Time Color: 24 sec
- Color: 4-ink
- Inkjet Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
HP Deskjet 2540 Copying Capability
- Maximum Copying Speed: Up to 4.5 ppm (mono) / up to 3 ppm (color)
- Maximum Copying Resolution: Up to 600 x 300 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 300 dpi (color)
- Maximum Copying Speed B/W 4.5 ppm
- Maximum Copying Speed Color 3 ppm
- Maximum Copying Resolution B/W 600 x 300 dpi
- Maximum Copying Resolution Color 600 x 300 dpi
- Maximum Copies: 9
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Grayscale Depth: 8-bit
- Color Depth: 24 bit
- Scan Element: CIS
So My Friends, For you who already had an HP Deskjet 2540 printer, the last thing you need to use HP Deskjet 2540 with your OS (Operating System) are HP Deskjet 2540 Driver and software, you can download all HP Deskjet 2540 latest driver and software below, but make sure you download the right one, depends on what version your OS needs, and don’t forget to read driver/software description before you hit the download button.
For Windows, HP Deskjet 2540 Supports With below Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer Driver and Firmware For Windows Operating System.
HP Deskjet 2540 Full Driver Package For Windows OS
This file is HP Deskjet 2540 Full Feature Software/driver which includes everything you need to install and use your HP Deskjet 2540 printer with yours Windows OS. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 32.2
- Size: 102.0 MB
HP Deskjet 2540 Firmware Update For Windows OS
This Firmware update contain a tool which will update your HP Deskjet 2540 firmware to the latest one.
- Type: Firmware
- Version: 1828B
- Size: 2.8 MB
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers For Windows OS
With this software (HP ePrint), you can easily print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
- Type: Software-ePrint
- Version: 184.108.40.20660
- Size: 31.2 MB
If you want to manage the HP Deskjet 2540 printer with Macintosh OS, you will need to download the HP Deskjet 2540 driver from the table below. but make sure you download the right one which compatible with your Mac version.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
Download Deskjet 2540 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
HP Deskjet 2540 Easy Start Driver
This HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- Type: Driver
- Version: 9.1 MB
- Size: 2.9.1.002
How To Install HP Deskjet 2540 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP Deskjet 2540? if you do, then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP Deskjet 2540 printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP Deskjet 2540 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP Deskjet 2540 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP Deskjet 2540 printer. Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working good or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure that you have done all the steps.
All HP Deskjet 2540 driver and software listed in worldbestprinters.com are safe, secure and original, we tested all HP Deskjet 2540 software before we added to our site. So you don’t need to worry about downloading this HP Deskjet 2540 latest driver.