HP Deskjet D1460 is a Personal type printer that came with the only print function, but even though the printer only had single-function HP maximize this HP Deskjet D1460 capability, where HP uses the latest ink-jet technology as printing tech. With ink-jet technology and HP Thermal Inkjet inside, with this printer, you can works on Black/white printing and color printing as well. In printing itself, the printer able to delivers print results with good speed, the printer print speed for Black/White content is 16 ppm and 12 ppm for the color one. HP Deskjet D1460 maximum print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi for color content and 1200 dpi for Black/white.
HP Deskjet D1460 General Specifications
- Type: printer
- Functions: printer
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 500 pages
- Printing Technology: ink-jet
- Printing Output Type: color
- Width: 16.6 in
- Depth: 12.4 in
- Height: 5.5 in
- Weight: 6.61 lbs
So My Friends, For you who already had an HP Deskjet D1460 Printer, the last thing you need to use HP Deskjet D1460 with your OS (Operating System) are HP Deskjet D1460 Driver and software, you can download all HP Deskjet D1460 latest driver and software below, but make sure you download the right one, depends on what version your OS needs, and don’t forget to read driver/software description before you hit the download button.
For Windows, HP Deskjet D1460 Driver and Software Supports With This Version:
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP Deskjet D1460 Driver For Windows Operating System.
HP Deskjet D1460 Full Feature Software and Driver For Windows
This Deskjet D1460 Full features Driver or software solution contains everything you need to installs or uses your Deskjet D1460 with Windows OS.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 14.8.0
- Size: 113.5 MB
HP Deskjet D1460 Firmware Update Windows
This file contains a Firmware tool that will update your Deskjet D1460 Firmware to the latest version.
- Type: Firmware
- Version: 1923A
- Size: 3.0 MB
HP Print and Scan Doctor For Windows OS
This software designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem-solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.
- Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
- Version: 5.3.0.018
- Size: 9.2 MB
If you want to manage the HP Deskjet D1460 printer with Macintosh OS, you will need to download the HP Deskjet D1460 driver from the table below. but make sure you download the right one which compatible with your Mac version.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
Download Deskjet D1460 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
HP Deskjet D1460 Mac Printer Driver
This Mac Printer Driver is Deskjet D1460 Full feature Driver or software that contains everything you need to run your HP Deskjet D1460 with Macintosh Operating System.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 572.4 MB
How To Install HP Deskjet D1460 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP Designjet? if you do, then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for the HP Designjet printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP Deskjet D1460 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP Deskjet D1460 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP Deskjet D1460 Printer, Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working well or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure that you have done all the steps.