HP Photosmart 3100 is an All-in-one printer which have a the complete printing features, This printer can print, scan, copy, and faxing your digital content with the good speed where Print speeds vary according to the complexity of the document. With Physical dimensions, 11.15 kg (24.6 pounds) Weight, and 21 x 46.4 x 39.5 cm (8.3 x 18.3 x 15.6 inches) Height, width, depth. The Printer is the perfect choice to use for your office work or personal usage.
The Photosmart 3100 has 16 MB ROM, 64 MB DRAM internal memory, which mean the printer able to works well with your Windows operating system or Macintosh OS. As an All-in-one printer, HP Photosmart 3100 powered with modern printing tech from HP, and offers multi-functions printing features which you can see below:
HP Photosmart 3100 Print specifications
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black when printing from a computer
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200-input dpi
- Print speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
- Panorama-size printing
- Method: drop-on-demand thermal inkjet
- Language: HP PCL Level 3, PCL3 GUI or PCL 10
- Ink cartridges: six individual cartridges of HP Vivera Inks designed for efficient ink usage
- Duty cycle: 3000 printed pages per month
- Walk-up black-and-white and color fax capability
- Up to 75 speed dials (varies by model)
- Up to 90-page memory (varies by model, based on ITU-T Test Image #1 at standard resolution)
NOTE: More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Manual multiple-page fax
- Automatic busy redial up to five times (varies by model)
- Automatic no-answer redial up to two times (varies by model)
- Confirmation and activity reports
- CCITT/ITU Group 3 fax with Error Correction Mode
- 33.6 Kbps transmission
- 3 seconds per page speed at 33.6 Kbps (based on ITU-T Test Image #1 at standard resolution)
HP Photosmart 3100 Scan specifications
- Image editor included
- Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text
- Integrated 35 mm film scanning, up to 6 negatives or 4 slides
NOTE: Positive 35 mm film is supported. Negative 35 mm film mounted as a slide is not supported.
- Scan speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
- Twain-compliant interface
- Resolution: 4800 x 4800 dpi optical, up to 19,200 dpi enhanced
- Color: 48-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Maximum scan size from glass: 216 x 305 mm (8.5 x 12 inches)
- Digital image processing
- Up to 99 copies from original (varies by model)
- Digital zoom from 25 to 400% (varies by model)
- Fit to page, Many on page
- Up to 32 copies per minute black; 31 copies per minute color (varies by model)
- Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
So, for you who already had an Photosmart 3100 The last thing you need to use the HP Photosmart 3100 printer with your operating system is HP Photosmart 3100 driver and software, You can download the latest HP Photosmart 3100 driver, firmware, and software below, but make sure you read driver or software description to avoid you download wrong version software.
For Windows, HP Photosmart 3100 Supports With below Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP Photosmart 3100 Driver, software and Firmware For Windows Operating System.
HP Photosmart 3100 All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers For Windows Vista
This Photosmart 3100 full features software and driver contains everything you need to use HP Photosmart 3100 All-in-One with your Windows Vista Operating System, this full features software/driver includes the HP Photosmart Software Suite and Driver.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 080.001.237.001
- Size: 163.3 MB
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7
If you want to manage your HP Photosmart 3108 printer with Windows 7 then you need to download this software, This Windows 7 patch fixes some printer functionality after upgrading Vista to Windows 7.
- Type: Update
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a problem-solving software needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.
- Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
- Version: 5.3.0.018
- Size: 9.2 MB
If you want to manage the HP Photosmart 3100 printer with Macintosh OS, you will need to download the HP Photosmart 3100 driver from the table below. but make sure you download the right one which compatible with your Mac version.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
Download Photosmart 3100 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
Mac Printer Driver of HP Photosmart 3100
This Mac Printer Driver is HP Photosmart 3100 Full driver package which contain everything you need to use your Photosmart 3100 printer with Macintosh Operating System.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 572.4 MB
How To Install HP Photosmart 3100 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP Photosmart 3100 ? if you do, then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP Photosmart 3100 printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP Photosmart 3100 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP Photosmart 3100 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP Photosmart 3100 printer. Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working good or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. By the way, if you need another HP Photosmart driver or software, you can get in this page: HP Photosmart Driver List.
All HP Photosmart 3100 driver and software listed in worldbestprinters.com are safe, secure and original, we tested all HP Photosmart 3100 software before we added to our site. So you don’t need to worry about downloading this HP Photosmart 3100 latest driver.