The Photosmart 8200 is an Photo printer made by Hewlett-Packard Software company, to be honest, this an old printer, not too old, but we can call the printer the classic one. As an Photo printer, HP Photosmart 8200 came out with great printing tech that especially designed to make photos printing with high quality result, For printing itself, the printer powered by ink-jet-color technology.
HP Photosmart 8200 Tech Specifications
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors)” 6-ink
- Technology: ink-jet
- Print Speed: Up to 32 ppm – black draft – Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
Up to 7.8 ppm – black normal – Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
Up to 2.1 ppm – black best – Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
Up to 31 ppm – color draft – Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
Up to 5.7 ppm – color normal – Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
Up to 2.1 ppm – color best – Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Built-in Devices: preview screen
- Preview Screen Size: 2.5″
- Connectivity Technology: wired
- Interface: USB
- Direct Printing Specifications: PictBridge
- Language Simulation: PCL 3E
- Printer Features: borderless printing, optional duplex
- Type: photo printer
- Max H-Document Size: 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size: 24 in
- Media Type: cards, envelopes, iron-on transfers, photo paper, plain paper, transparencies
- Media Sizes: 3 in x 5 in, 4 in x 6 in, 5 in x 7 in, 8 in x 10 in, Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in),
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Envelope Sizes: US No 10 (4.1 in x 9.5 in)
- Total Media Capacity: 120 sheets
So, for you who already had an Photosmart 8200 The last thing you need to use the HP Photosmart 8200 printer with your operating system is HP Photosmart 8200 driver and software, You can download the latest HP Photosmart 8200 driver, firmware, and software below, but make sure you read driver or software description to avoid you download wrong version software.
For Windows, HP Photosmart 8200 Supports With below Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP Photosmart 8200 Printer Driver and Firmware For Windows Operating System.
HP Photosmart 8200 Print Driver For Windows Vista
This Printer driver are required to download, if you want to manage your Photosmart 8200 with Windows Vista operating system.
- Type: Driver
- Version: 080.001.252.000
- Size: 67.4 MB
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a problem-solving software needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.
- Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
- Version: 5.3.0.018
- Size: 9.2 MB
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7
you need to download this file to be able using your printer with Windows 7, This Windows 7 patch fixes some printer functionality after upgrading Vista to Windows 7.
- Type: Update
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
If you want to manage the HP Photosmart 8200 printer with Macintosh OS, you will need to download the HP Photosmart 8200 driver from the table below. but make sure you download the right one which compatible with your Mac version.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
Download Photosmart 8200 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
Mac Printer Driver of HP Photosmart 8200
This Mac Printer Driver is The full software solution of HP Photosmart 8200 which includes everything you need to install for your HP printer.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 572.4 MB
How To Install HP Photosmart 8200 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP Photosmart 8200 ? if you do then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP Photosmart 8200 printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP Photosmart 8200 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP Photosmart 8200 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP Photosmart 8200 printer. Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working good or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. By the way, if you need another HP Photosmart driver or software, you can get in this page: HP Photosmart Driver List.
All HP Photosmart 8200 driver and software listed in worldbestprinters.com are safe, secure and original, we tested all HP Photosmart 8200 software before we added to our site. So you don’t need to worry about downloading this HP Photosmart 8200 latest driver.