The Photosmart C4600 is an All-in-one printer from HP that has great capability in printing, scanning, and copying, With this printer you can print or copy your digital content in the fast speed, not so fast, but with good speed, where the Print speeds vary according to the complexity of the document. As a Photosmart printer (Photo Printer from HP), the printer able to print Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200-input dpi, and Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black when printing from a computer.
HP Photosmart C4600 Copying specifications
- Digital image processing
- Up to 9 copies from original (depends on model)
- Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document and model
- Maximum copy enlargement ranging from 200-400% (depends on model)
- Maximum copy reduction ranging from 25-50% (depends on model)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black when printing from a computer
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200-input dpi
- Print speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
- Panorama-size printing
- Method: drop-on-demand thermal inkjet
- Language: PCL3 GUI
- Duty cycle: Up to 3000 printed pages per month
HP Photosmart C4600 Scanning Specifications
- Image editor included
- Twain-compliant software interface
- Resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi optical (depends on model); 19200 dpi enhanced (software)
- Color: 48-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Maximum scan size from glass: 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
So, for you who already had a Photosmart C4600 The last thing you need to use the HP Photosmart C4600 printer with your operating system is HP Photosmart C4600 driver and software, You can download the latest HP Photosmart C4600 driver, firmware, and software below, but make sure you read driver or software description to avoid you download wrong version software.
For Windows, HP Photosmart C4600 Supports With below Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP Photosmart C4600 Driver, software and Firmware For Windows Operating System.
HP Photosmart C4600 All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers For Windows
This Photosmart C4600 full features software and driver contains everything you need to use HP Photosmart C4600 All-in-One with your Windows Operating System, this full features software/driver includes the HP Photosmart Software Suite and Driver.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 14.8.0
- Size: 136.9 MB
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a problem-solving software needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.
- Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
- Version: 5.3.0.018
- Size: 9.2 MB
If you want to manage the HP Photosmart C4600 printer with Macintosh OS, you will need to download the HP Photosmart C4600 driver from the table below. but make sure you download the right one which compatible with your Mac version.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
Download Photosmart C4600 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
Mac Printer Driver of HP Photosmart C4600
This Mac Printer Driver is HP Photosmart C4600 Full driver package which contain everything you need to use your Photosmart C4600 printer with Macintosh Operating System.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 572.4 MB
How To Install HP Photosmart C4600 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP Photosmart C4600 ? if you do, then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP Photosmart C4600 printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP Photosmart C4600 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP Photosmart C4600 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP Photosmart C4600 printer. Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working good or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. By the way, if you need another HP Photosmart driver or software, you can get in this page: HP Photosmart Driver List.
All HP Photosmart C4600 driver and software listed in worldbestprinters.com are safe, secure and original, we tested all HP Photosmart C4600 software before we added to our site. So you don’t need to worry about downloading this HP Photosmart C4600 latest driver.